- Select colors for background, shape color, shape centerline, and ink color.
- PointScribe will not let you make illogical color choices such as selecting the same color for shape and ink.
- Background music: plays while stroke is in motion correctly; can be on or off, a specific song, or random selection
- Negative alarm: sounds when student writes outside the tolerance band for a shape; can be on or off, a specific sound, or random selection
- Positive reward: sounds when a shape is completed successfully; can be on or off, a specific sound, or random selection
- Voice cues and gender: announces each built-in shape; male or female, before and/or after each shape is executed; or disabled.
- Manually adjust the Challenge Level of each shape up or down
- Select preferred level of Visual Cues for this student: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced or Automated.
- Select from categories with themes of intuitve pairs, disable animated themes completely.
- To view all available intuitive pairs, click here.
Click here to view a chart detailing these and ALL customizable elements within PointScribe.